Many places in Norway sticklebacks are abundant in both fresh- and saltwater – and big trout’s love to feed on them. As the Norwegian name suggest, Stikling is made to mimic sticklebacks and other small baitfish. When designing this lure, Arnulf Hoff shaped a back that works a little like a keel. It keeps the lure in balance and ads to the teasing side-to-side movements that no fish can resist.
- Materials: Copper (Cu)
- Genuine silver plating (Ag) on some models
- Hook: Eagle Claw L374G Bronze #6 and 4
- Designed and Developed in Norway
- 10gram lures are 58mm long
- 16gral lures are 75mm long